TERMS AND CONDITIONS – C LIVE
Description of Services
C Live provides Simulation Services through a proprietary, avatar based, interactive software system. C Live provides technical support for its simulation software system to Service Subscribers, provided that Service Subscriber allows unrestricted outbound connections to the Internet across its internal firewall on a hard-wired connection, and Service Subscriber permits C Live to use remote diagnosis and troubleshooting tools to provide the necessary technical support. By signing this Scope of Work, Service Subscriber agrees to designate one person within its organisation as the Technical Lead to work with C Live on any necessary technical support. Service Subscriber will designate one Project Manager for: a) receiving invoices and b) scheduling sessions; Project Manager may designate multiple individuals with scheduling privileges. Service Subscriber also agrees to train all new users listed in the agreed facilitators list to operate the simulations pursuant to this Scope of Work prior to facilitating Simulation Sessions and to operate Simulation Services in accordance with C Live Client Service Policies.
C Live will provide Simulation Services to Service Subscriber for the fees set forth in this Scope of Work. Simulation Services shall be provided in increments of one hour, provided that Service Subscriber agrees to permit C Live Simulation Specialists to pause the simulation system for ten continuous minutes of each hour after 50 minutes of service delivery. During this period of pause, no simulation activity can occur. At the start of delivery, Service Subscriber agrees that only a trained facilitator, technical lead, and/or designee can be present in the room while connection is established, and no end-users will be present. After connection is established, a brief check-in with the Simulation Specialist will occur for five to seven minutes with the purpose of confirming session objectives. Simulation Services must be scheduled in advance using C Live’s proprietary online scheduling system. Scheduled Simulation Services are referred to as “Simulation Sessions.” Every Simulation Session must be scheduled for a minimum duration of one hour and must comply with the policies for scenario design and use. Incremental simulation time may be scheduled in one-hour increments. C Live will make reasonable commercial efforts to accommodate the scheduling requirements of Service Subscriber, but cannot guarantee the availability of Simulation Specialists at times requested by Service Subscriber.
Service Subscriber agrees to schedule each Simulation Session online with C Live at least two (2) weeks in advance and to provide at least one (1) week written notice of cancellation. Any cancellations that do not meet the one (1) week notice of cancellation will be charged to Service Subscriber. Exceptions will be made on a case-by case basis for extreme weather. In the event of cancellation due to some fault of C Live, will reschedule the cancelled Simulation Session at a time that is acceptable to Service Subscriber.
Service Subscriber agrees to assume full responsibility for:
- all releases, permissions and any other legal permission needed to protect the rights of Participants engaged in Simulation Services.
- all physical, emotional and psychological consequences of simulations conducted pursuant to this Agreement.
C Live will invoice Service Subscriber at the end of each month for all fees incurred during that month. Service Subscriber agrees to remit payment thirty (30) days from receipt of invoice.
C Live Client Service Policies
Simulation Session Scheduling
- All Simulation Sessions must be scheduled using C Live’s Online Simulation Scheduling System.
- Client will schedule each Simulation Session online with C Live at least two (2) weeks in advance and to provide at least one (1) week written notice of cancellation. Any cancellations that do not meet the one (1) week notice of cancellation will be charged to Client.
- C Live is under no obligation to deliver every Simulation Session requested by Clients;
C Live agrees to make a commercially reasonable best effort to meet all Client Scheduling requests.
Scheduling Within C Live Business Hours
- C Live Business Hours are 8AM to 9PM GMT Monday to Friday.
- All simulation sessions must be scheduled within C Live Business Hours in order for
C Live’s Standard Pricing to apply. Clients who schedule sessions that take place outside of these business hours shall be charged 1.5 times their contractual rate for services.
Minimum Session Length
- During C Live Business Hours sessions must be scheduled for at least one (1) hour; additional session time may be scheduled in one hour increments.
- Outside of C Live Business Hours sessions must be scheduled for at least three (3) hours; additional session time may be scheduled in one hour increments.
- At the start of delivery, Service Subscriber agrees that only a trained facilitator, technical lead, and/or designee can be present in the room while connection is established, and no end-users will be present. After connection is established, a brief check-in with the Simulation Specialist will occur for five to seven minutes with the purpose of confirming session objectives.
Breaks for Simulation Specialists
- Simulation Specialists shall be entitled to a ten (10) minute break every hour to recoup from the previous 50 minutes of performance and to prepare for the next hour’s session.
C Live Pricing
- C Live charges £125 for the first hour Simulation Session, and £100 for each incremental hour added to the initial one-hour Simulation Session. There are no partial hour Simulation Sessions.
- C Live charges £125 per hour for Customised Simulation Design Services, whether that work take the form of Demonstration Sessions, Designing, Workshopping, or Training for the Customised Simulation Session. This work may be scheduled and delivered in 1 hour increments.
- C Live charges £125 per hour for Test Sessions. This work may be scheduled and delivered in 0.5 hour increments.
Permitted Scenarios for Simulation
- Clients may choose any Simulation Scenario from the C Live Simulation Scenario Library without incurring any customisation fees.
- Clients wishing to have C Live conduct Customised Simulation Scenarios for end users must have those Customised Simulation Scenarios added to their formal Contract (or signed Scope of Work) with C Live.
- C Live will not be responsible for delivering any Customised Scenario with corresponding materials that is not appended to the Client’s Contract or Signed Scope of Work.
Developing New Customised Simulation Scenarios
- C Live offers Scenario Design Services at a rate of £125 per hour. Clients can schedule a C Live Simulation Specialist to collaboratively design a new simulation scenario using the C Live Scheduling System.
- All C Live Simulation Scenarios will be designed in a manner that is consistent with the
C Live Scenario Planning Template.
- C Live reserves the right to reject any scenario suggested by Client that poses a risk to Simulation Specialists or end users; or, for any reason, is deemed to be inappropriate by C Live.
- Clients must agree to pay for the time needed to design, workshop and/or train simulation specialists on any new customised scenario. This includes creating customised materials for each user or groups of users in a simulation (e.g., individualised lesson plans, content standards).
- C Live only guarantees that the Simulation Specialist who designed the Customized Scenario will have the training necessary to deliver that Customised Scenario. To the extent to which Client desires to have more Simulation Specialists available to deliver a Customised Scenario, the Client must be prepared to pay for the time needed to train additional Simulation Specialists.
- C Live will agree to make-up any Client Simulation Session where any of the following occurs:
- C Live’s Simulation Software failed to permit the session to occur;
- C Live’s Simulation Specialist was of such poor quality that the session could not be completed;
- The Client experienced a natural disaster that caused the session to be cancelled or interrupted;
- C Live will not be obligated to make-up any session that failed to meet Client expectations due to the following:
- Internet speed or connectivity issues;
- Client firewall issues;
- Client hardware issues;
- Any failure on the part of the Client Session Facilitator.
Testing Client Hardware, Software and Network Connectivity
- C Live offers Clients the opportunity to schedule a virtual “Test Session,” during which a C Live technical support team member will walk through Client’s hardware and software and test the Client’s network configuration to ensure that the Client’s Simulation System is operating properly.
- The fee for a Test Session is £125 per hour.
- Test Sessions must be scheduled through the C Live Simulation Scheduling System
- C Live provides live telephone customer support during C Live Business Hours (Monday through Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM GMT) at (+44) 01270 449165
 Simulation Service Fees shall increase by 3% per annum, effective July 1st each year.